Walrus Audio publishes major firmware update for ACS1
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
The MAKO ACS1 Amp + Cab Simulator easily belongs to the biggest Walrus Audio releases of 2021 and instantly became one of the top choices in this competitive product segment. Firmware Update 1.25 is directly based on user-feedback. It includes a multitude of new functions & overall improvements. This is truly a big one. Check this out...
What is new?
- Updated the limiting structure to reduce compression and let overdrive pedals interface better to the input
- Updated amp models to provide more gain
- Updated global input EQ to be slightly warmer
- Added a global low-pass and a high-pass filter at the output, post amp and cab, to trim high and low frequencies to taste
- Added a function to bypass the ACS1’s IR block for interfacing with external IR loader hardware or plugins, etc.
- Add volume & gain normalization so those controls are less interactive with each other. With this change, the volume stays more steady when raising or lowering the gain. Similarly, adjusting the volume will also not change the gain.
- Updated the stereo output volume controls to be independent.
- Various bug fixes
How to update your ACS1?
Just connect the pedal to your computer through USB and head over to Walrus Audio's web app "walrusaudio.io" and scan for updates. That's it!
For more information on the ACS1 and to check dealer-price and availability, please visit our FACE Store and log-in with your credentials.
No items found.