Stereo Amplifier and Cabinet Simulators At Your Feet.
The ACS1 models three vintage amp styles crucial to music industry history designated by their places of origin. When running the ACS1 in stereo, one amp can be used through both channels or mix and match amps and cabinets on the left and right channels with the L + R switch. Need some clear headroom on the right and a little chimey grit on the left?
Easily dial in completely separate amps, cabs, EQ, gain and room reverb and save your favorite tones with 1 of 3 on-board presets (128 via MIDI).
Three Vintage Amplifiers in One Box
- Fullerton is inspired by the classically bright and clear Fender® Deluxe Reverb. Crisp clean tones with loads of headroom that players have come to love over the years.
- London is inspired by a 1962 Marshall® Bluesbreaker with harmonically rich, valve-driven breakup. Articulate and sensitive response.
- Dartford is inspired by the legendary jangly high-end tones from a 1960s Vox® AC30 with all the bite and chime from the British Invasion.
Six Customized Cabinets
The ACS1 holds six high-quality cabinet impulse responses (IRs).
It ships pre-loaded with six custom cabinet IRs developed by Walrus Audio that sound great with each amp. Users also have the option to load their own IRs via our new customer web app found at walrusaudio.io.
Simulate the size of the room that your amp and cabinet are in. At zero, it would resemble tracking your amp in an isolated environment with no reverb. At max would emulate a natural-sounding, large studio environment.
3 on-board presets. 128 presets via MIDI.
Save up to three presets onboard by dialing in your favorite sound then pressing and holding the bypass and boost switch simultaneously. Both LEDs will flash confirming your settings were saved. Cycle through presets by pressing and releasing bypass and boost simultaneously. The pedal will cycle through the three onboard presets - red, green, and blue. When power is removed from the pedal, it will boot up in the last used preset. Using MIDI, up to 128 presets can be saved and recalled.
Need To Know For Retailers
- 3 classic amp models inspired by Fender Deluxe Reverb, Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker, Vox AC30
- Holds 6 high-quality cabinet IRs (impulse responses) developed by Walrus Audio
- 3 user loadable cab IRs (via USB port & dedicated web app)
- Mix and match amp + cab combination independently on left & right channel
- Built-in room reverb for adding sense of space
- Save and recall 3 onboard presets and up to 128 presets via MIDI
- Stereo in and out
- Headphone output for bedroom practice