New Walrus Audio Eons emitting massively thick sounds
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
For Eons, man has thought the sound of thunder to be from the heavens above, echoing boastfully over us as we stay safe from its greatness. However, legend tells of a stoic and indomitable beast residing in the highest mountains seen and heard only by the most brash of travelers. With gnarled and twisted horns, this creature emits a sound thicker than Earth's crust to command attention and warn all who stand in his way. This is Eons.
Use the Voltage (lightning bolt) knob to crank up to 18 volts into the pedal's circuit for massive, open fuzz sounds, or choose to starve it down to 3volts for spatty, gated fuzz. Experiment with the Voltage and Mode knobs for nearly endless styles of fuzz tones. Find vintage-inspired sounds emanating from the stages of Woodstock to chaotic three-chord punk rock. Eons is ready for a fight.
The Eons features a five-position rotary knob that offers the following clipping configurations. Think of them as different "flavors" of the pedal
Need to know for Retailers
- Extremely versatile Fuzz with familiar control layout (5-position modeswitch, 2-band active EQ) found on recent “Walrus gain pedals”: AGES(Overdrive) and ERAS (Distortion)
- Each of the 5 modes offer a different “fuzz flavor” thanks to specific diode/ clipping options (Silicon, Germanium, LED)
- The “Voltage” knob allows to adjust the circuit’s operating voltage from18V to 3V
- Lower “Voltage” knob settings: gated “dying battery” sounds // Higher “Voltage”knob settings: open, less compressed tones with massive sustain
- Experiment with “Voltage” and “Mode” knob for nearly endless styles of fuzz tones
- Active boost/cut Bass & Treble control for dialing in tone with different pickups