Unleash Your Musical Creativity: Introducing the Canvas Passive Re-Amp by Walrus Audio
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
Artists and producers can save time on tracking sessions by recording dry tracks first, then using Canvas Re-Amp’s custom transformer to convert line-level signals, optimizing them to work with amps and guitar pedals of any kind to explore limitless tones and sounds.
Need to know for Retailers
- June 2023 addition to Walrus’s “Canvas Series” – Studio & Live utility products (DI Boxes)
- Re-Amp box allows to send recorded guitar, drums, or other instrument tracks from your recording session through pedals or different amp combinations
- Explore new ways to experiment with your songs - rediscover the joy and creativeness of using outboard effects-gear during your DAW sessions.
- Instead of spending precious studio time trying to find a good sound before recording, you can track your audio first then re-amp later through any amp and pedal combination you choose
- Pedalboard friendly, passive design (no power supply needed)