Walrus Audio Canvas Series has arrived. Mono & Stereo Line Isolator / D.I.
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
The Canvas is designed to remove any resistance between you and your audience by giving a pristine, sonic foundation upon which to build your single or dual-channel
masterpiece. From houses of worship to the dive bar downtown, Canvas Mono & Stereo are built to be the performance palettes that go wherever you are making your music.
Use the Canvas Mono and Stereo to convert your unbalanced signals into balanced signals for interfacing properly with your recording interface or mixer at front-of-house. If you’re using an amp-in-a-box (DSP Guitar Rig) like the Walrus Audio ACS1, keyboards, drum pads, bass or acoustic guitars, then the Canvas L.I/D.I.s are your new bridges to the front-of-house.
The Canvas Series DIs pack everything you need from a DI/LI into a standard pedal-sized enclosure designed to look great right on top of your board.
At a glance - what you need to know
- Flat frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz
- Converts ¼” unbalanced input to XLR balanced output.
- Transformer isolated output.
- Sum switch for output channel summing and thru channel options.
- Pad: Enabled a -15dB input pad (Only in D.I. mode) for reducing hot signals in order to minimize distortion.
- Direct Injection or Line Isolator modes
- Ground Lift to help reduce hum if present.
- Custom wound transformers for low THD (Total Harominc Distortion) and full frequency response.