Walrus Audio MAKO D1 now available with fresh updates
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
This powerful multi-function delay comes with five studio-grade, custom-tuned programs. A simple turn of the dial transports you into the Mako-Verse to chase down Digital, Modulated, Vintage, Dual, and Reverse echoes.
Tweak and tune each mode with modulation, tone, age, and tap/clock subdivision to give your repeats the timbre to flood distant shores.
The attack knob adds a dynamic dimension to each program, opening up uncharted territories begging to be explored.
The D1 boasts stereo in and out, midi control, adjustable stereo width, and nine onboard presets. It is a workhorse of a delay that is as ready for the stage as it is the studio.
The D1 updates are as follows:
- V2 of MAKO D1 Stereo Delay – what is new?
- Retooled the Reverse program for a stronger effect.
- Retooled the Vintage program to emulate a tape delay.
- Added stereo width control allows two widening types – Panning and HaasStereo Effect.
- Added USB functionality for firmware updates via walrusaudio.io.