Tik Tok Tik Tok, J. Rockett Clockwork Echo Is Now In Stock
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
The Clockwork is a vintage analog stereo delay with switchable modulation. Just like the original “Deluxe Memory Man” or the classic Tape Echoes nothing has ever replaced them in terms of musicality and inspiration. The problem with these older designs is that they did not have modern controllability.
The Clockwork Echo recreates the old school magic but with modern functionality. Classic BBD delay chips that are digitally controlled for tap tempo only. True stereo output, with one side out of phase. Two Expression pedal inputs to control Time and Repeats. Foot switchable modulation with speed and depth. “Always On” boost which can be used whether the delay is engaged or not. Experimenting with the modulation controls will get you chorus, rotating speaker and flange sounds.
The Clockwork is as musical as an echo can get, go from lush long delays to amazing room like slap back echoes. Time can be set short enough to achieve chorus/flange sounds. Repeats can be set high enough for crazy long repeats into oscillation if you so desire.
At a glance - what you need to know:
- Analog Stereo Delay with digital Tap Tempo and switchable Modulation
- Recreates the old-school magic of a “Deluxe Memory Man” updated with modern functionality
- Co-designed by Howard Davis (creator of original “Deluxe Memory Man”)
- Traditional analog design featuring BBD delay chips
- Switchable Modulation for tape-echo flutter, Chorus- or Leslie-type sound
No items found.