be implemented as a stand-alone lighting control system for shows that run automatically, due to external triggers or the Agenda function, e.g. in a theme park or for an architectural lighting scheme.
The latest grandMA3 onPC software version 1.5 is already pre-installed on a powerful computer so all the features and software functionality of the grandMA3 console are at hand. A mouse, a keyboard and up to two external monitors can be connected for the direct control of 2 048 parameters. In combination with other onPC products, this can be extended to a maximum of 4 096 parameters.
It is not only a powerful control solution, but also an optimal playback device. All relevant connections, DMX out/inputs, MIDI in/out, Timecode and DC remote for direct use are already built in. This makes the 19” grandMA3 onPC rack-unit a perfect solution for any installation project!
It is possible to combine the grandMA3 onPC rack-unit with a grandMA3 onPC command wing and/or up to two grandMA3 onPC fader wings to control or pre-program a show. In addition, it can act as a fully-fledged and reliable backup unit in your grandMA3 lighting control system.
- Real-time control for up to 2 048 parameters - in combination with the pre-installed grandMA3 onPC software
- Expandable up to 4 096 parameters with onPC products
- 2 DMX outputs, 1 DMX input
- 2 external multi-touch screens can be connected
- 1 internal multi-touch command screen
- 2 RJ45 connectors
- 6 USB connectors
- Various control interfaces