ADVANCED ZONE MANAGEMENT (GLOBAL FEATURE)
- Users can potentially calculate more frequencies by being more deliberate about zone relationships, which can now be configured to respect channel-to-channel or channel-to-intermodulation spacing.
FCC-APPROVED TV DATABASE INTEGRATION (UNITED STATES ONLY)
- Provides users with up-to-the-minute information about available VHF and UHF TV and public safety channel in the United States.
GENERAL COORDINATION TOOLS
- Update User Groups (Germany)
- Update TV Data (Austria, Finland)
- Automatic discovery of networked Shure devices
- Profiles for select third-party wireless devices included
- Label, organize, and configure device parameters
- Configure multiple wireless devices at once with batch edits
- Presets enable users to save sets of parameters to a file and quickly apply them to one or more selected devices.
- Continuously scan from networked Shure scanning hardware
- Frequency plot provides detailed visibility of usable spectrum
- Use Coordination Workspace to analyze, calculate and deploy frequencies to inventory based on scan data
- Prioritize and allocate spectrum for channels with Inclusion Groups
- Assign compatible frequencies to networked Shure wireless devices
- Scan peaks can be managed and classified with greater flexibility and extended equipment profiles.
- Intermod spacings can be ignored for groups of frequencies during frequency coordination.
- Coordination order customization can be performed ad-hoc in the Coordination Workspace.
- Real-time audio, RF, and battery metering per channel
- Channel strip designer allows for customization of viewable settings
- Configure and store multiple channel strip arrangements
- Configurable interference and hardware alerts
- Timeline is a new logging utility designed to capture important channel status information over time, such as RF level, audio level, interference detection, ShowLink® Signal Strength, and more. This feature records data for extended durations with efficient file storage, enabling users to accurately archive and review the performance of their wireless systems.
- Remote Device Connection enables users to connect Wireless Workbench to devices across subnets.
- Access Control enables devices to be protected from unauthorized changes via Shure software.