Shure Wireless Workbench software update
July 29, 2019
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
New features in version 6.13.0 are now available for mac and windows
ADVANCED ZONE MANAGEMENT (GLOBAL FEATURE)
- Users can potentially calculate more frequencies by being more deliberate about zone relationships, which can now be configured to respect channel-to-channel or channel-to-intermodulation spacing.
FCC-APPROVED TV DATABASE INTEGRATION (UNITED STATES ONLY)
- Provides users with up-to-the-minute information about available VHF and UHF TV and public safety channel in the United States.
GENERAL COORDINATION TOOLS
- Update User Groups (Germany)
- Update TV Data (Austria, Finland)
- Automatic discovery of networked Shure devices
- Profiles for select third-party wireless devices included
- Label, organize, and configure device parameters
- Configure multiple wireless devices at once with batch edits
- Presets enable users to save sets of parameters to a file and quickly apply them to one or more selected devices.
- Continuously scan from networked Shure scanning hardware
- Frequency plot provides detailed visibility of usable spectrum
- Use Coordination Workspace to analyze, calculate and deploy frequencies to inventory based on scan data
- Prioritize and allocate spectrum for channels with Inclusion Groups
- Assign compatible frequencies to networked Shure wireless devices
- Scan peaks can be managed and classified with greater flexibility and extended equipment profiles.
- Intermod spacings can be ignored for groups of frequencies during frequency coordination.
- Coordination order customization can be performed ad-hoc in the Coordination Workspace.
- Real-time audio, RF, and battery metering per channel
- Channel strip designer allows for customization of viewable settings
- Configure and store multiple channel strip arrangements
- Configurable interference and hardware alerts
- Timeline is a new logging utility designed to capture important channel status information over time, such as RF level, audio level, interference detection, ShowLink® Signal Strength, and more. This feature records data for extended durations with efficient file storage, enabling users to accurately archive and review the performance of their wireless systems.
- Remote Device Connection enables users to connect Wireless Workbench to devices across subnets.
- Access Control enables devices to be protected from unauthorized changes via Shure software.