Parallel compression with 3 knobs on an ultra compact pedal. Welcome the Honey-Comp.
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
Parallel Processing is a studio technique which takes a heavily compressed signal (which through compression loses some dynamics if not all) and allows you to add a clean (Dry) signal on top replacing those dynamics giving your guitar three-dimensionality and allowing the guitar to cut through the mix. For those of you used to studio work, this is a very well-known technique, but usually too complex for a pedal board! The three knobs allow you to balance the Compressed signal with the Dry signal quickly and efficiently for a very pro sound!
At a glance - what you need to know
- Uses same circuitry as Carl Martin’s flagship, award-winning Compressor / Limiter pedal
- Super-compact format and simple workflow
- Allows “parallel compression” (popular studio technique) via “Level” and “Dry” control
- “Parallel compression” is a well-known studio technique that lets you control dynamics without sounding compressed
- Uses Carl Martins special DC-DC converter to run on +/- 12 V internally (higher headroom) with only standard 9V DC power requirement