The MCR54 solves this issue while being compatible with existing cameras and mixers and having AES3 and analog outputs for exceptional audio quality.
MCR54 is a camera quadruple true diversity wireless microphone receiver system in a modular stand alone or slot in configuration. It’s compatible with most camera’s slots and “multi-slot” mixer accessories.
Multi-Band RF tuning
Wideband just isn't enough anymore! Upgrade to a Multi-Band system with up 790 MHz tuning range to find your frequency anywhere in the world.
High Density with NB filters
With the combination of Narrowband Modulation and Linear transmitters, set your channels every 200kHz without intermodulation distortion and get an extra 3dB sensitivity.
With eight internal receiver boards, the MCR54 boasts an unprecedented capacity for range and reliability.
DSP delivers ENC and ENR algorithms for perfect audio in any application with less than 1ms delay - with create and shape presets for the desired sound. It enables the use of third-party transmitters with Wisycom receivers
- Four channels True Diversity receiver (8 Receiver boards!)
- Exceptional compactness and high robustness
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- Up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range
- Next Gen Multiband front-end filtering:
- High Q electronically tunable filter in 470-800 MHz
- 1st narrowband filter
- 2nd narrowband filter
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
- Narrowband allows more 50% band efficiency
- Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity
- Extreme low noise VCO with ultrafast spectrum scan for optimal quick & easy setup
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic scan & transmitter programming through infrared and Bluetooth 5 long range
- DSP based for extreme flexibility and multi-companding operations
- Monitor & control through USB C or Bluetooth 5 (long range) on Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW)
- Rear antenna connectors and micro audio and power adapter
For more info you should definitely reach out to Glenn Willems, our wireless specialist who will be able to answer all the questions you might have!