The classic tones of bearded Texas legend Billy Gibbons. J. Rockett El Hombre is here.
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
Capturing the nuances and touch sensitivity of an amplifier, El Hombre can go from mild to wild with the turn of the gain knob showing its versatility with each guitar plugged into it. From added harmonics to chewy sag El Hombre has it all. The El Hombre is simple in format but complex in its abilities. The tone section is highly effective allowing you to alter the drive style simply by adjusting the “Bite” control. When you bring the bite control up (Clockwise) it becomes more aggressive, turn it down (counterclockwise)making it smoother and more reminiscent of Dumble tones.
Need to know for Retailers
- Fully inspired by ZZ Top / Billy Gibbons tone on Tres Hombres and Fandango album
- Very dynamic Overdrive with a fuzzy edge – THE “Texas Blues” tone
- “Bite” control is an interactive parameter that changes the overdrive style – get all ZZTop sounds from past to present
- Performance like a real amp – reacts massively on guitars volume pot and your “right hand”
- “One of our best overdrive pedals to date” (quote J. Rockett)
- Hand-built in California, USA