Introducing the new Walrus Audio Silt Analog Fuzz Pedal, featuring the distinctive warmth of a 12AU7 tube
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
Wielding an internal pre-amp tube, the Silt is a two-in-one fuzz that creates massively rich fuzz tones perfect for chords and rhythmic parts or with the press of a switch, adds uniquely harmonic overtones to the signal before hitting the tube. Crafted specifically for those seeking a harmonically rich fuzz experience, the Silt boasts an analog circuit with the distinctive warmth of a 12AU7 tube as its drive section, letting you explore a unique and wild sonic landscape.
Need to know for Retailers
- Two-in-one fuzz pedal with a unique sonic character
- Developed in collaboration with tube expert Jim Hagerman
- Equipped with an internal pre-amp tube
- Massively rich fuzz tones suitable for chords and rhythmic playing styles
- Harmonic mode adds distinctive harmonic overtones to the signal before entering the tube
- Harmonic mode creates crispy octave-like sounds for a unique lead tone edge.
- Dedicated switch to activate Harmoinc mode
- Analog circuit with the drive of a 12AU7 tube
- 12AU7 provides warm, bone-rattling fuzz with amber warmth, grit, growl, and harmonic complexity unique to tube-driven fuzz.
- Designed for players seeking a harmonically rich fuzz journey
- Operates at 9v-12v, granting extra gain at 12v to push fuzz boundaries for searing tones
- Contour switch to toggle between highpass, flat, and lowpass curves in the pre-tube EQ stage
- Contour control ensures versatile timbres suiting different pickup styles.
- Gain ranges from subtle, distortion-like crunch to full-throttle fuzz.
- Top mounted input and output
- True Bypass circuit
- Power requirement: 9V-12V 300mA
- Available in red and classic black