Introducing Melee: Wall of Noise by Walrus Audio
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
They have been harnessed and woven together for an eternity of ethereal power with The Melee: Wall of Noise. The Melee unapologetically uses a joystick to meld reverb and distortion into one massive blaze of sound. With the flip of the order switch, run the distortion into the reverb or reverb into distortion; signal chain is your call now. For the explorer, the Melee can run one of three different reverb programs Ambient, Octave, and Reverse.
In a less is more approach, they've intentionally decided on controls that are fun to use and will inspire a wealth of creative output. Use the joystick to control the amount of distortion by moving it up and down. Moving the joystick left and right will adjust your reverb mix. The tone and decay toggles have low, medium, and high settings. Modulation can be added to the wet signal by holding down the bypass switch and moving the decay toggle. The left position is no modulation, the middle is a slight modulation, and the right is a high modulation.
Need to know for Retailers
- Unique High-Gain Distortion and Reverb combo
- Joystick control to meld reverb and distortion into one massive blaze of sound
- Run distortion into reverb or reverb into distortion with the D>R / R>D toggle
- 3 different reverb programs:
- Ambient Reverb
- Octave Down Reverb (like SLÖ Dark mode)
- Reverse Reverb with Feedback
- “Less is more” approach when it comes to controls – focus on fun & creative output
- Joystick controls distortion level(y-axis) and reverb mix (x-axis)