Expand Your Soundscape: Introducing the Walrus Audio Slöer Stereo Ambient Reverb
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
Save your favorite dreamscapes with three onboard presets by simultaneously pressing and holding down on the bypass and sustain switches. Scroll through them by simultaneously pressing and releasing bypass and sustain.
The five-way rotary dial allows five different reverb modes - the three you know and love from the Slö: Dark (Lower Octave), Rise (Ambient Swell), and Dream(Latching Pad); and the addition of two new modes: Rain (Delay Tap Diffusion)and Light (High Octave Shimmer). Secondary functions on the dial change between five different wave shapes for modulation on the reverb trail.
Combine deep modulation, long washy trails, and an immersive stereo field to experience Slöer.
Users can manipulate the reverb algorithm with the Stretch control. This is done by lowering the sample rate (The frequency at which samples of incoming audio are passed through the system and at which DSP processes are updated) of the on-board DSP chip, lengthening reverb time, darkening tonality, and introducing unique sample-based artifacts.
Need to know for Retailers
- The Slöer Stereo Ambient Reverb expands on the popular Slö lineup (Walrus’s top-seller since 4 years) with additional features and capabilities.
- It introduces 2 new reverb algorithms, stereo width control, 2 additional modulation wave shapes, and sample rate control.
- Create immersive, lush, modulated, sleepy, and ambient soundscapes with enhanced width and depth.
- Save up to 3 presets by simultaneously pressing and holding the bypass and sustain switches.
- Easily switch between the five reverb modes: Dark,Rise, Dream, Rain, and Light, each offering unique sonic characteristics.
- Experience deep modulation, long trails, and an immersive stereo field for a captivating reverb experience.