Ethernet Networking Basics for Audio Professionals
Gino Sigismondi and Sam Drazin from Shure will cover these key topics:
- Simple networked device monitoring and control
- Routing multiple channels of digital audio over a network
- Different types of network hardware
- DHCP vs static IP addressing
- Basic troubleshooting
- Tips for communicating with the IT department to resolve audio issues
As always, Shure Audio Institute webinars are free to attend. Attendance is first come, first serve.
Dates & Times
Monday, October 9, 2017; 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
Monday, October 9, 2017; 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDT
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email that will tell you how to join the webinar.