Blackstar HT Venue MKIII Out Now
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
Blackstar’s HT Venue line is famous for class-leading boutique cleans with modern high gain overdrives without compromise, all in a single gig and studio friendly unit.Today Blackstar is proud to introduce the MK III of HT Venue valve amplifiers!
HT VENUE MK III - What is New?
- New clean channel - offering the ultimate in boutique clean tone quality and flexibility
- CabRig included – Blackstars class-leading DSP speaker simulation technology, with low latency USB and XLR D.I.
- Silent usage - switch to standby for silent recording or silent stage use through CabRig
- 4-channel USB-C audio output - the simplest way to recording your valve tones
- Power Reduction - transparent attenuation down to 10% of the amp’s rated power.
- All-new customizable reverb - "dark" and "light" options. Independent settings for Clean and OD channel. Deep editing via Architect Software.
- Beauty in the details - premium tolex and fret, mini toggle switches and metal plate logo
Models in the range:
- HT Club 40 MK III combo
- HT Stage 60 112 MK III combo
- HT Stage 60 212 MK III combo
- HT Club 50 MK III head
- HT Stage 100 MK III head
- HTV-112 cabinet
- HTV-212 cabinet
- HTV-412A cabinet
- HTV-412B cabinet