Behringer gets X AIR in Touch
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
This latest update allows users to achieve tactile control of their X AIR mixer via MIDI or the built in Ethernet port. While X AIR is already compatible with iPad and Android tablets for wireless remote control, X-TOUCH provides 9 moving faders with: LED scribble strips; 8 rotary encoders; FX send/return with individual parameter controls; assignment and adjustment of Mute Groups/DCAs and AutoMix channels. Comprehensive Gate/EQ/Dynamics and transport controls are also included for the 2-Track USB player/recorder on XR16 and XR12 models.
Additionally, X-TOUCH can simultaneously accommodate DAW control via Mackie Control and HUI protocols – for the ultimate digital recording setup.
- Enables remote control from Behringer X-TOUCH control surfaces and MCU
- Supports X-TOUCH controller connectivity via MIDI or Ethernet/LAN
- New MIDI CC dump request (hex B0 7F 7F) allows requesting X AIR mixer state
- All standard MIDI CCs are sent out upon loading a snapshot and powering up
- Dual-XTEC EQ5 effect default setting changed to on
- DCA level meters are changed to pre-fader now
- MIDI CC status of internal mute groups corrected