What's more to like? Oh, did we mention that the cloud is free for all MyPowersoft Users? This is in-fact true, so if you haven't subscribed to the powersoft online services, this might just be the time to do so!
This latest iteration also hosts some major quality of life improvements:
- SNMP Implementation - amplifiers now support SNMP network monitoring, allowing the user to read critical and essential information about the status of amplifiers
- 4 zones support for 4-channel Mezzo
- Mono Mix Dante Sources - All Mezzo AD models can mono-mix stereo tracks and share them over in Dante to other amplifiers in the network
- WM Touch Network Recovery - enables configuration of the WM Touch from A+, even if it's set in a different subnet
- Dante flows Warnings - the software will display a warning inviting users to set their Dante sources to multicast when designing a system that may generate Dante fanout conditions
If you wish to learn more about ArmoníaPlus 2.2, access your MyPowersoft's Download Area.