ACOUSTIC:CORE 30 | THE WAY YOU PLAY TODAY
FACE for professionals
FACE for MI Resellers
FACE Project Integration
ACOUSTIC:CORE was designed to give singer/songwriters the ability to get a professional sound without any sound engineering expertise, then share it via live streaming or recording, or live performance. All in a compact easily portable combo with the option of battery power.
Designed by the same team that developed the award winning Sonnet Acoustic Amplifier Series, ACOUSTIC:CORE is the most natural sounding acoustic tones ever with the power and flexibility of Blackstar’s world-beating CORE digital platform. This take-anywhere acoustic amp is designed for the way you play today: streaming, recording, practice or live. Its unique Enhance and Vocal Clarity controls make it simple to get a professional sound and the Super Wide Stereo will inspire your acoustic and vocal creativity.
- Take-anywhere, easy-to-use acoustic amp with Blackstar’s CORE platform (ID:CORE series)
- Instrument and Mic/Line channel for singer-songwriter applications
- Unique“Instrument Enhance” and “Vocal Clarity” functions for instant pro-sound
- Designed for “the way you play today” -> streaming, recording, practice or live
- For streaming: dedicated TRRS connector for immediate connectivity tosmartphone/tablet
- Most natural acoustic tone + “Super Wide Stereo” effect-sound (known of ID:Core)
- Feature rich: multi-channel USB (4-ch recording), DI out, built-in tilt-back stand, optionalpowerbank/footswitch and PA stand adapter
- Looks great in your home-enviroment
- Designed by the R&D Team that developed SONNET Series
Two channels and stereo line in make ACOUSTIC:CORE perfect for any performance.
Enhance and Vocal Clarity controls are like having your own sound engineer, instantly creating the best possible sound for you.
USB AUDIO INTERFACE
Simple pro recording using the USB audio and interface.
Make your microphone cut through the mix with a more pronounced professional vocal sound.
Studio-quality Super Wide Stereo Reverb for each channel plus two specially voiced Chorus effects for your instrument channel.
Help supress any acoustic feedback by applying the global PHASE control.
XLR D.I. MIX OUT
Professional connection to send your mix to front of house for larger gigs.
LIVE STREAMING (LINE IN)
Use a TRRS 3.5mm cable for easy input/output Live streaming capability.
No items found.