In anticipation of the new European Legislation about the Digital Dividend 1, FACE is organizing a seminar on April 21, 2016. If you want to join this seminar, you can subscribe here! Participation is free.
Since January 1, 2016 there's a new European
legislation “Digital Dividend 1”. This new legislation has a big impact for users of wireless microphones, in-ear monitors,
But what exactly has changed? Which tools are available to continue
working trouble-free in the wireless domain, and what will the future bring?
This seminar is a must for audio, broadcast
and theatre technicians. Register below to participate free of charge.
- A little bit of history about the legislation, implementation of this legislation in Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands
- Digital Dividend 1: What is changed since January 2016?
- Digital Dividend 2: What are the results of World Radio Conference 2015? What’s in it for you, who is working with wireless systems?
- Spectrum Management: tips & tricks
- Introduction to air waves, detailed information on the parts of the transmission system
- Do's and don'ts
The seminar is the perfect opportunity to connect
with peers and get your questions about wireless solutions answered.
The seminar is free of charge.
The event takes place at Thursday April 21, from 11h till 17h (doors open at 10h30)
Don't hesitate to contact Glenn Willems or Reinier Bruijns for more information.
Parking information (in dutch) >