On Wednesday June 27 and Thursday June 28, Luminex and FACE will join forces to provide you with well structured courses on the Gigacore Switches (27/06) and DMX, Artnet ,sACN converters and splitters (28/06). You can either join for one or both days. Sessions are in Dutch at Utrecht.
Wednesday June 27
Gigacore Switches (10h - 17h)
- AV-switches vs IT-switches
- Why #AVNetworkingMadeEasy?
- Walkthrough the web interface
- Examples of an audio network & lighting network
- The concept of redundancy
- Benefits of RlinkX
- IP addressing & subnetmask
- Setting up a network
- The differences between unicast, broadcast and Multicast
- Groups (Vlan) in detail
- What is IGMP?
- The importance of QoS
- When do we use PTP or PTPv2?
- What are Multilinkx & SNMP?
- Profile management & the offline editor
Thursday June 28
DMX, Artnet, sACN converters and splitters
- A short overview on DMX
- The differences between Artnet & sACN
- Why converters?
- What is possible with converters
- Differences between unicast, broadcast & Multicast
- More possibilities with converters (input, output, merging, back-up)
- The offline editor
- LumiNet monitor
- What is RDM and why the LumiSplit?
These sessions will be in Dutch
The sessions are free of charge but registration is required!