Solid State Logic will give a presentation on the latest audio over IP developments as SMPTE2110-30, AES67, Dante HC, partly on the innovative implementation on the System-T. On Friday, we also invited a Wysicom RF (CANCELED) - specialist to give a master class about complex wireless systems in demanding broadcast environments. All of this in sessions that take about two hours. Afterwards there is time to ask in-depth or case specific questions.
Due to the coronavirus, we unfortunately have to cancel the Wisycom Masterclass. We are planning the Masterclass on a new date. More information soon.
This session will be in English
SSL: “AoIP: The current state and the future roadmap"
- What is the current state of affairs?
- What about linking up on an existing infrastructure?
- Case studies of existing installation
- Roadmap for the future
- How does SSL fit the model of evolution and development of the relevant standards?
Wisycom: "Masterclass Designing Complex Wireless Systems"
- What are the challenges facing more complex - wireless setups?
- What are the (new) possibilities for complex setups such as RFoF and RF Matrix systems?
- How do you design a complex antenna system?
- Case studies of existing projects
Thursday March 12
- Session 1 SSL: 12h30 – 14h30 “AoIP: The current state and the future roadmap"
- Session 2 SSL : 15h30 – 17h30 “AoIP: The current state and the future roadmap”
Friday March 13
- Session 1 Wisycom: 10h - 12h “Masterclass Designing Complex Wireless Systems" - CANCELED
- Session 3 SSL: 12h30 – 14h30 “AoIP: The current state and the future roadmap"
Beeld en Geluid
Media Parkboulevard 1
1217 WE Hilversum
To participate, reach out to Glenn Willems
+32 474 65.46.95